Friday, September 25, 2015

Balmain x H&M

As some of you may know, H&M has paired up with various designers to create a haute couture yet affordable line of clothing. Versace, Isabel Marant and Alexander Wang have all been a part of these historic collaborations. 
This year, we are lucky to witness Balmain x H&M and I could not be more excited. Oliver Rousteing, creative director of Balmain has given us sneak peaks of the designs that will be offered and today all our suspicions came true when H&M released the faces of the campaign. 
Balmain x H&M Campaign
Credits: The Telegraph


Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid and Jourdan Dunn are the three leading ladies in this campaign. At first you may be thinking "where have I seen these designs before?" Let me jog your memory. Kendall Jenner wore the blazer Gigi Hadid is wearing in the campaign during the 2015 Billboard awards. The dress Jourdan Dunn is wearing was worn by Gigi Hadid at a Harpers Bazaar party. I think they did an amazing job choosing three top super models to represent their brand! I mean just looking at Gigi Hadid makes me want to buy whatever she's wearing. What makes this all so much more exciting is that the designs look exactly like the Balmain main line!! Thank you fashion God who ever you may be for making this possible for all the broke fashion loving college girls out there.

Now, I know what you may be thinking next "I want Jourdan's dress! How much is it??" Well I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news but allegedly, the dress will be priced at $399 (dang H&M, why are you getting so overpriced on me?) 

Anyways, regardless of the prices I will be at H&m November 5th bright and early. Keep you posted!

XO,
  P

No comments:

Post a Comment