Wednesday, November 11, 2015

POSH

Since the day I began attending High Point University I felt like something was missing. Maybe it was my love for fashion but I felt like a fashion club was much needed. Luckily for me, my best friend had the same love for fashion and we came up with the brilliant idea of creating a club called POSH. This club was for all the fashion lovers to come together and share our thoughts on the current trends in the industry. Little by little the club came to life and is now a huge success. With over 50 members, and over 300 Instagram followers, POSH has become something everyone is talking about.

With out Instagram page, posh_hpu, we wanted to show the High Point University community how fashion forward our students are. With a "look of the day" posted daily, we show off the brands and trends that the students believe are "in". As my friend and I, founders of the club, got more involved, we decided that the perfect event to bring more exposure to the club would be a fashion show. 
Working day and night, emailing and calling brands, designers and boutiques we found people that were willing to work with us and sponsor our show. We now have a charity involved as well.
This goes to show that you can do anything you set your mind to, even if you have zero experience organizing events (like me).
Stay tuned for part two of this- when the show actually comes to life.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment